It’s NFL season! We received lots of questions about Sayulita sports bars from Canadian and American visitors. The truth is we only recommend a few!
Sayulita Nightlife Guide
Sayulita is known to be a party town and through the years, Sayulita nightlife has been one of the most iconic tourist attractions in Riviera Nayarit. As young professionals with years of living in Sayulita, we will give you the most local advice on how to enjoy the vibrant nightlife in Sayulita.
One of Sayulita’s more well-frequented bars, Yambak is right on the town square and is a hub of activity from 4 pm on. WIth more than 9 types of beer produced in YamBak brewery, each has its own unique name & theme that pays tribute to surf culture just waiting for you to try them out. This modern, independent brewery has already received praise both locally and internationally. YamBak brewery offers a unique experience of craft beer, delicious food and the best live music and DJs performing in the area.
- Price range: national beers from $2 USD; craft beers from $3.50 USD
- Opening hours: Yambak is open from 4:20 pm – 2:00 am
- Address: Click here to get directions to Yambak
- Sayulita Insider recommends: Stoner’s Point and Sayulita (both are craft beers)
Just across Yambak is Barrillito, a small bar popular for people watching. Conveniently right in front of the plaza, this is the best place to start the night. The vibe is usually tranquil, but it can really get busy when they have DJ events. Though it is a small place, we love Barrillito for its interior and structure. It is one of the best bars in Sayulita that we frequent!
- Price range: national beers from $2 USD; cocktails from $5 USD. They also have a wine selection!
- Opening hours: Barrillito is open from 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Address: Click here to get directions to Barrillito
- Sayulita Insider recommends: Barrillito’s margaritas!
Atico Hookah Bar
A vegetarian restaurant by morning and a popping live music bar at night, El Atico is one of Sauylita’s classic spots and a great place to drink all day. Lined with swinging benches, this iconic bar is impossible to miss. Their menu features creative cocktails with a Mexican twist such as spicy tamarindo margarita and horchata margarita. They are also one of the only hookah bars in the area. No matter what time of day it is, El Atico is a great spot to enjoy live music, good vibes, and delicious drinks.
- Price range: national beers from $2 USD. Atico has lots of drink choices they can make whatever you want!
- Opening hours: Atico is open from 8:00 am – 12:00 am
- Address: Click here to get directions to Atico
- Sayulita Insider recommends: This is the only hookah bar in Sayulita!